Do you own a property that you are ready to sell or lease? We would be honored to earn your business!
Our broker and associates all have backgrounds in finance and business and apply that knowledge with the local knowledge of the current market conditions and our expertise in marketing commercial real estate to get your property sold or leased in the least possible time frame at the highest possible price.
We know how valuable Your time is! and it is important to us that we make the process of selling or leasing as easy and stress-free for you as possible.
When looking at properties, we will first do a Comparative Market Analysis for your property in order to make suggestions on pricing and marketing strategies.
Next, we will research pertinent economic data and combine the information we gather there with that of our clients along with professional photography to make a marketing package that will reach the goals of our strategy both through a myriad of online channels as well as through our vast network of local and regional contacts.
Once your property begins to receive market penetration, we will continue to “service” the listing by responding to many phone calls and emails from potential buyers, tenants, and/or their agents, setting up showings, and touring the property with interested parties. We keep our clients informed throughout this process and will communicate all feedback we receive.
Once we have a buyer/tenant, we will prepare the documents for sales contracts or leases, negotiate the deal according to your wishes and communicate with title companies, other agents, and/or lenders to bring each transaction to a successful close.
- Comprehensive Online Marketing Program: property is represented, featured, and tracked on a variety of specialized commercial real estate platforms (MLS, CoStar, Catalyst, ListHub, Commercial Search, NARRPR, Propertyline, etc.).
- Direct marketing to CCIM professional network through CCIM Connect and CCIM Deal Share Platforms.
- Professional Photography for online platforms and marketing booklets
- Marketing booklets and high quality "executive" summary flyerst hat include demographic and economic data as well as maps, property photos, financials, or other pertinent information
- Email “blasts” on local, regional, or national level depending on the type of the property.
- Social media campaigns determined according to marketing strategy on platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Adwords.
- Effective road signage.
Some of our previous clients: